4th Annual Advanced Wind Technology and Investment Summit 2011
12-13 May 2011, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China
Harnessing the Power of Wind for China!
Currently, China's wind power installed capacity has reached 30 million KWs and it is expected to increase to 135 million KWs in 5 years and 513 million KWs in 20 years. This means in the next 20 years, China will add an average of about 25 million KWs of wind power installed capacity and invest more than 25 billion Euros in the wind power market every year. The land-based wind energy resource in Xinjiang accounts for 37% of the national total. By the end of 2015, Xinjiang's wind power installed capacity will reach 60 million KWs.
At this summit, senior government officials, directors and technicians from China's wind energy, wind turbine production bases and power groups will discuss China's newest industrial policies, advanced technology solutions for their plants growth, grid integration, and the most up-to-date progress reports on major projects across China.
Topics to be addressed:
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Policies and Incentives
- Industry Standards & Performance Testing
- Advancements in Technology Development
- Resource Assessment & Siting
- Workforce Development
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
At the 4th Annual Advanced Wind Technology and Investment Summit 2011 you will meet face-to-face with your key customers and prospects. Let us raise your international and regional profile. With one cost-effective investment the summit 2011 will help you:
* Position and profile yourself as an industry leader
* Meet and do business with decision makers
* Increase your brand recognition
* Create new partnerships and alliances
* Develop relationships through new networking opportunities
* Showcase new systems and applications to a targeted audience of decision makers
For more information please contact:
Catriona Scanlon, Communications Manager
T: +86 21 6085 1000 - F: +86 21 6192 1908